Several recent studies conducted in different countries have found Project ImPACT to be feasible and/or effective for children with social communication delays, including India, the Netherlands, Zambia, China, Spain, and Iran.
- Sengupta, K., Javeri, A., Mascarenhas, C., Khaparde, O., & Mahadik, S. (in press). Feasibility and acceptability of a synchronous online parent-mediated early intervention for children with autism in a low resource setting during COVID-19 pandemic. International Journal of Disability, Development and Education.
- Sengupta, K., Mahadik, S., & Kapoor, G. (2020). Globalizing Project ImPACT: Feasibility, acceptability and preliminary outcomes of a parent-mediated social communication intervention for autism adapted to the Indian context. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 76, 101585.
- Zwitserlood‐Nijenhuis, M. A., Wiefferink, C. H., & Gerrits, E. (2023). A randomized study of parent‐versus child‐directed intervention for Dutch toddlers with DLD. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders.
- Pierucci, J. M., Aquino, G. A., Pearson, A., Perez, M., Mwanza-Kabaghe, S., Sichimba, F., & Mooya, H. (2023). Parent-mediated intervention training for caregivers of children with developmental differences in Zambia. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 132, 104373.
- Li, F., Wu, D., Ren, F., Shen, L., Xue, M., Yu, J., … & Li, F. (2022). Effectiveness of online-delivered Project ImPACT for children With ASD and their parents: A piilot study during the COVID-19 pandemic. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 13: 806149.
- Bejarano-Martín, Á., Canal-Bedia, R., Magán-Maganto, M., Fabián, A. H., Castañeda, A. L. C., de Dios, S. M., … & de la Paz, M. P. (in press). Children with ASD: A Pilot Study. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Akhani, A., Dehghani, M., Gharraee, B., & Shooshtari, M. H. (2021). Parent training intervention for autism symptoms, functional emotional development, and parental stress in children with autism disorder: A randomized clinical trial. Asian Journal of Psychiatry, 62, 102735.